Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A New Year

Now that the new year is here, everyone is sharing their resolutions. Several people have asked, but no, I do not make new year's resolutions. I do not have a problem with them, I just have never made them. Anyway, I had lots of messages saying "Happy New Year!" and I do not even know if I have responded to them. All I can really think is, "I sure hope so" because honestly, I cannot imagine a worse year than last year. I don't know why a new year feels so fresh and a chance to start with change, but I can't help feeling like I haven't moved forward much from October 2011. The days drag by so much and everyone else around me is still going so fast. I don't have enough time to get everything done that I need to, but the time still goes by very slowly. I can't really describe it. I hope that this year is much better than the last. I hope that 2012 brings big things for our family. I don't know what kind of things, just positive things.

There are many things that I have been praying about and I will continue to pray about until God reveals to me where I am headed. A few things I have been praying about though, are things involving church and the community, fellow parents of Cherubs, fellow parents dealing with grief, children in the hospital, Sav-a-life...there is much more to the list but I am hoping that with God's guidance and through Him opening the doors, we will move forward into what He has planned for us.

Thank you for continuing to keep up with us and pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment