Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What I Am Working On Right Now

I had a meeting yesterday with a friend and our minister of education at our church. We are in the process of starting a community group for bereaved mothers. We are still working out all of the details but I hope that it turns into something amazing. I have looked around and have not found another group like this in the area. We are setting it up differently than many other groups that would be considered "grief support". There is so much more to this group. We are still working out all of the details and how we want everything to go exactly, but I am very excited about this! The plan is to finish getting everything planned and set up and I hope for the group to start sometime in March.

I am a little overwhelmed thinking about this group, but God has clearly led me to take this step. I know that He will show me what I need to do with the group and I pray that I will be open to letting Him use me in whatever way He sees fit. I am stepping out of my comfort zone a little, so I hope that this group is a blessing to others and brings glory to God! Please be in prayer for the group, for wisdom and courage for me and for Loni (my friend who will be working on this with me) as we continue with the planning and preparation.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing. Please keep us updated on the details - especially how you do things differently then typical grief support. I

    ReplyDelete