Sunday, May 27, 2012

Vacation

We are leaving for the beach tomorrow. I know Michael is so ready for a break from work. He has been working so hard and deserves this. I am a little nervous that it will be an emotional trip for me. We are going to the panama city/laguna beach area where we stayed last year. I was pregnant with Levi then. I remember sitting in the pool feeling him kick. That was before we knew that he had CDH. I was so happy to be pregnant. I enjoyed every moment with him and was anxious to meet him. While we sat on the beach, I imagined our next beach trip and how different it would be with Levi. I am so sad to be going on this vacation without him. I wish I could just hold him for a little while again, no, I just want to hold him forever. I am excited about going, though. I think it will be good for us to get away. I am excited about it being just the three of us. We haven't taken a trip like that in a few years. Every year we end up going to the beach with some of our family. We should have lots of fun. If you think about us, please pray for comfort and protection. I hope you all have a great Memorial Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment