Thursday, June 16, 2011

What's been going on...

Not too much! But last week was pretty busy. Monday-Thursday I was working VBS at church with two friends from our Sunday School class. Friday was my birthday so we went out for dinner with Grandma and Grandpa, the rest of the family wasn't able to come. Then we took Caleb to see a movie in the park. Saturday night was our neighborhood block party so all week I was getting the final stuff together for that and I spend most of Saturday getting all the last minute details worked out. I felt so busy all week! It started raining in the middle of the afternoon Saturday and I was worried the block party wasn't going to happen. It did! I was so relieved because we put a lot of planning and time into the party. We watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and had an awesome turnout! This week I have been trying to recover from last week by resting and trying to get my house clean again!


Next week we are going to the beach for a few days (yay!) and then I have a doctor appointment the following Monday. We have only had regular appointments for the past few weeks and that is why I haven't updated. But, I have been measuring right where I need to be and everything has continued to look good. Praise the Lord!!!


Please continue to pray for our little guy over the next few weeks! We just want him to be healthy! We go back to the cardiologist for another fetal echo July 7th to see if anything has changed or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment