Thursday, March 15, 2012

What We Have Been Up To Lately

I haven't had much time to blog lately (not that I have anything very interesting to say) because we have been staying very busy. Spring baseball started for Caleb and that alone takes up so much time. I feel like we live at the ball park sometimes! I am really enjoying watching Caleb grow and learn each time we go to practice. My sweet boy started this season with a very choppy, weak swing and he would miss almost every ball but after lots of practice (and encouraging words) he now swings the bat like he really knows what he is doing. He is still working on it and his throw, but he is loving baseball and that is really all I want. I remember playing softball every year growing up and how much I loved it. I love to be able to watch him playing and having fun. He is so proud of himself when he is doing well and I think that is adorable. Other than baseball, I started making hand stamped jewelry and I am loving it! It keeps me busy. You can see some of my stuff at facebook.com/olivetreecreations. Michael has been so bust at work. He runs a grocery store and they are incredibly short staffed right now so he is at work pretty much every day. we are just taking things one day at a time because you never know what the next day will bring. Some days are ok and some are harder than ever. I think grief is a cycle because it seems to go around and around through the same emotions with a surprise every now and then. We will keep taking life as it comes and we will always try to be strong and the best parents we can for Caleb. If anyone still reads this blog, we always appreciate your prayers for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment