Wednesday, August 24, 2011

41 Weeks and 5 days!

Wow! I really didn't expect to still be pregnant right now! I really didn't think I would go longer than I did with Caleb. Many people (ok, many is an understatement) have asked me when I am going to induce/why I haven't induced, etc. Many people have also asked things like "Aren't you afraid of this or that going wrong/happening?" Well, the only answer I have is that I have done my research and talked to my doctor and most importantly prayed, prayed, prayed. I feel confident that we are making the best choices for *our* baby. We have prayed for God's guidance in decision making through this entire process and Michael and I feel confident that God is on our side and He is helping us get through this one day at a time. I also don't enjoy people asking if I am afraid of x, y, or z...I am a worrier anyway so please if you see me just keep those comments to yourself. I just don't want/need anything to worry about. I have gotten to this place where I am not worrying about everything anymore. We have tons of people praying and I know that God has a plan for us and for Levi. I truly believe that He is going to heal him. I do not know if that will be before he is born, or if that will be through the doctors, but God is going to get all of the glory in this! He will guide the doctors through this process and He will use them as instruments to heal Levi!

Just a little rambling and random thoughts, but I haven't been blogging much lately and I wanted to share. Thanks for all of your support and prayers, as always! We are so close to meeting Levi and I can't wait to share with everyone that he is here and doing great!

2 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry that people have been asking you questions that don't need to be asked, and saying things that don't need to be said. I got those same questions and comments with my child who was born 15 days overdue. Levi is safe and healthy in your tummy and he will come when he is ready. I know that's hard to take too at the end of a very long pregnancy. Continue to have faith that everything is progressing as God intends it to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I can see how God has been working thru you, I see this as another life who will change others views and bring them closer to God....prayers and thoughts are w/all of you. May God give u strength to pull thru the labor, wisdom as u have concerns, and joy as u meet this newest blessing in your lives!

    ReplyDelete