Monday, May 23, 2011

Make Room for Baby

The third bedroom in our house has been an office for the past 2.5 years since we moved in. That room was LOADED with stuff too because that is also where I did most of my indoor photography and where I worked on all of my crafts and things. So, we recently started clearing out things to make room for that to become the nursery. I am wishing I took a before and after picture because once we finish the nursery it will be such a huge transformation.

Anyway, we still needed an office because I work there a lot and the huge desk we were using held things that I use regularly. So, we found a much smaller desk and some shelves and made a mini-office in the master bedroom. We have just finished the shelves and everything...check out the new work space.


We had a chair there but I replaced it with the ball to sit on for the rest of this pregnancy. I love how it rolls right under the desk, it is the perfect size! We also traded in our gigantic computer monitor for this much smaller one we got from a friend.

I put the pictures of baby boy #2 on the wall for now because I just like looking at them :)


I love these shelves! There were inexpensive and they don't take up much room at all, plus they hold everything I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment