Thursday, October 27, 2011

Levi Bracelets

We are ordering silicone bracelets in Levi's memory. They are going to be light blue and have Levi's verse on them. I think it is going to take about 3 weeks for them to come in. I can't wait to see them, I do not think I will ever take mine off. We are ordering extra for everyone we know who has asked for one. They are $3 and come in adult or youth size. If anyone would like one as well, let me know. You can paypal the money to beccadt33@yahoo.com and make sure to include your address in the message if you are not local along with how many you want and the size.

I got the idea for these bracelets from a sweet friend who lost her baby boy just before Levi was born. She had 53 days with her Tate, only 3 days more than we had with our Levi. If anyone wants to read Tate's story her blog is http://babytategranted53.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

  1. Becca, perhaps one day we'll meet you at a play date. If we do, I can promise you, I'll ask about Levi and talk about all the beautiful pictures you have of your boys. You and your family remain in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete