Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 33

Levi has been about the same today. Flow was up today. When we left it was at .520. For those who don't know, we really need that to be down to .200. Sats were kind of all over the place all day. They did start steroids today and that will be another 3-day course to see if it will help this time. I think we may be trying the nitric oxide tomorrow but that isn't for sure. Breath sounds were still gone for the first part of the day but we heard a little this afternoon. They were still there this evening, but much harder to hear. I think that is all for him.

Today went by so fast. You would think that sitting in the hospital all day would be so boring and make the days drag on and on, but I never feel that way. There was a lot of praying going on today. I have always felt like I am not content with my relationship with God. I think I will always feel that way because I simply cannot understand His grace, His power, love, everything. I will always be seeking to know more and get closer. Today was a day of frustration and of growth, I think. I don't know that most people would group those together but I definitely am seeing just how overwhelmed I am. I know that there have been things I have gone through in my life where I just could not see any positive side of it or just couldn't understand what God was doing, but after I am out of it things have gotten clearer. Well, I have so many things going through my head every minute of the day and I don't think being sleep deprived helps. So, I am so thankful for all of the people praying for all of us. When I feel like I can go no longer, you all keep praying. When I don't know where to turn, I get a text or an email from someone with some encouragement or some scripture that is always EXACTLY what I need. God is using each one of you to help us through this and to reveal to us His plan and purpose. I can tell that I am growing and by the time we are out of this storm, I think I will be changed in ways that I cannot imagine right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment